Outside at Your Home (location map
Thursday, 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
12/03/20 - 02/11/21 (10 weeks)
Do you have a pod or wish to gather a group together for safe private outdoor classes in your backyard? If so Ms Laurie can come to you! In Broward and Miami/Dade County you can gather up to 9 people (babies count) + Ms Laurie for outdoor Music Together® classes. The same Music Together Classes you have come to know and love can happen outdoors... with a few safety tweaks that is.
You gather your group, decide whose shady backyard to use and we will approve the location. Due to Florida’s climate the most successful classes happen very early in the morning or later in the afternoon. Classes are available on weekend mornings.
Please contact us for timing & availability:
A few things to note and expect:
- Each family will maintain at least 6 feet or more of distance on their own blanket they will provide.
- There will be ZERO contact between Ms Laurie and families.
- There will be ZERO contact between your family and another’s family. If you have already established a pod connection with another family prior to class and wish to share a blanket you may do so. However you may not travel from blanket to blanket during class to avoid confusion to other children.
- No materials will be shared between families.
- It will be all parents’ responsibility to see that all children maintain safe distancing throughout class.
- Since we will be able to safely distance outside, masks by law are not required. However, if there is a request for masks all adults shall wear them.
- 2 make up sessions will be allowed Via Zoom during online specific hours.
- In the event that you notice any symptoms of sickness in ANY member of your family, if anyone in your family has been diagnosed with Covid-19, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or showing symptoms, you will notify Ms Laurie immediately and all outdoor classes will be suspended. Classes will continue on an online format in Zoom until it is deemed safe to return to outdoor class.
Hard copy materials including CD semester collection music we’ll be singing, beautifully illustrated semester songbook, and digital download code to access music and extra activities through the “Hello Everybody” App. Access to the exclusive online Family to Music Zone® - a family guide to understanding music development in children, and a family newsletter full of of res courses and music making ideas.
10 week Semester
First Child: $225.00*
Sibling Fee: $205.00*
*does not include $5.00 registration fee